Welcome to episode 5 of our weekly netball podcast discussing what’s happening in netball in Australia and New Zealand.
On this week’s show we covered
- Is physical conditioning an issue with the Mystics?
- Sue Gaudion reigniting ANZC split discussions
- NNZ secondary competition starting – Beko Netball League
- The trend of coaches giving benchies a run this season more than ever
- Whether the Magic or Vixens would be able to beat the bye
- A review of the games from round 3
- Tips and predictions for this weekend’s games
And plenty of our usual general ramblings
Links from this week’s show:
Fitness An Issue For Mystics
Looming trans-tasman netball split favours Australian teams over New Zealand
Netball Scoop Discussion on Beko Netball League
Hope you enjoy it – please give us feedback: